Senior Maintenance Planner
Job no: 493981
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Implementation Engineering
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective brownfield services.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Senior Maintenance Planner to provide a high-quality service within our client embedded team. The Senior Maintenance Planner is a key role within the team, accountable for maintaining accurate scope group plans and schedules as part of the master schedule. The role’s purpose is to combine processes and systems to deliver maximum added value to the team and the organisation.
Key accountabilities include:
- Engage scope group stakeholders in developing accurate and detailed Work Orders and schedules within fabric maintenance to maximise productivity and deliver scope within key project milestones.
- Manage the 120-day plan for non-POB (personnel on board) work orders
- To level resource capacity, manage materials and services for all work orders in the 120- & 21-day plans for handover to the onshore 21-day maintenance planner.
- Comply with the work order / work breakdown structure.
- Monitor tasks to ensure planning readiness compliance
- Review metrics/KPI’s and reports from business systems around planning compliance. Provide contributions to the improving the ABUW data analytics suite of reporting
- Responsible for the control and monitoring of the planning data input into computerized maintenance management system SAP
- Manage critical equipment recertification and maintenance to ensure SCE PPM compliance and ongoing operation
- Identify and address anomalies in the Maintenance system plans and data
- Foster integration between the onshore planning team and offshore execution team.
Key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Strong background in project planning and scheduling using SAP (and Primavera)
- Experience of the use of maintenance scheduling tools e.g Primavera, Prometheus or similar is preferred
- Trade/Diploma level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical field is advantageous
- Prior experience in hydrocarbon facility, heavy industry or mining is advantageous
- Strong background in valves, rotating and/or electrical equipment
- Demonstrated experience in Maintenance Management Systems
- Strong PC skills including the use of MS Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience with Plant shutdown/turnaround activities, including planning, resource requirements, cost management, material reservations, etc. is preferred
- Must be very flexible to a changing work environment, including schedule changes, work prioritizing, work assignments, etc. Willing to work flexible hours to complete work assignments
“Clough AMEC promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from women and indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged.”
If you want to become part of the company that is focused on excellence in project execution and trained in an environment of high performance, discipline and excellence, then please apply by following the link below.
All appointments are subject to successful completion of a medical and drug and alcohol screen.
Verification of all original certifications and qualifications must be provided.
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in Australia.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend