Discipline Team Mentor
Job no: 494083
Work type: Casual
Categories: Maintenance Engineering
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective brownfield services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Discipline Mentor (Mechanical) to provide technical support and guidance to our offshore team. Ensuring all work scopes are completed in a safe and productive manner in whilst providing coaching and mentoring support to mechanical trades personnel, and ensuring execution of deliverables are achieved to HSSE, Quality and Schedule requirements.
Key accountabilities include:
- Review client specifications to ensure all technical aspects offshore activities are clear, understood and implemented within scope. Ensure work packs, ITP’s and maintenance procedures are followed during offshore implementation.
- Ensure all reports are completed, work packs closed out and material data reports are completed as campaigns progress.
- Provide mentoring and progressive coaching to the mechanical team, including the support training needs analysis and succession planning as required.
- Continually monitor the implementation of training plans, create competency opportunities and adjustment of training activity where required for Timorese personnel.
- Ensure team members understand safety requirements, key performance indicators, quality standards and time frames required to complete scope of works.
- Carry out verification of competency activities where required.
- Provide progress and performance feedback of subcontractors.
- Provide ‘hands on’ operational support to teams where required.
Key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Trade/Diploma level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years offshore oil & gas experience
- Strong background and experience in supervising technical campaigns consisting of 10-12 team members
- Prior experience in supervising a multi-disciplined workforce
- Demonstrated experience in Maintenance Management Systems (e.g. SAP)
- Competent in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and development in a senior role
“Clough AMEC promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from women and indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged.”
If you want to become part of the company that is focused on excellence in project execution and trained in an environment of high performance, discipline and excellence, then please apply by following the link below.
All appointments are subject to successful completion of a medical and drug and alcohol screen.
Verification of all original certifications and qualifications must be provided.
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in Australia.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend