HR & Recruitment Advisor
Job no: 494157
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Human Resources
Clough AMEC is committed to maximising the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective brownfield services.
Clough AMEC is currently seeking a Human Resource and Recruitment Advisor to join our Project Human Resource team, working 30 hours per week.
This opportunity, located in the Perth CBD, is for a maximum term of twelve months and will be responsible for generalist Human Resources and Recruitment activities across the Project.
This role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to build relationships with internal and external key stakeholders and be able to work as part of a high performing project delivery team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide generalist Human Resources advice to line managers and employees on human resource policies, procedures, management issues and the interpretation legislation relevant to human resources.
- Assisting with the resolution of misconduct, grievances and disciplinary matters as they arise.
- Undertaking the end-to-end recruitment process including talent sourcing and candidate engagement for all direct professional and trades and labour requirements.
- Support Local Content through the Human Resource and Recruitment processes.
- Maintaining and coordinating the flow of documentation, processing of requests and confidential records using the appropriate systems
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of Clough AMEC policies and procedures.
To be considered for this position you will require;
- Tertiary level qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least two years’ experience internal recruitment experience with proven Professional and Trades and Labour capability
- Strong organisational skillset
- Minimum five years’ in experience in an advisory capacity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience with Page Up and / or Oracle
Short listing for this position will commence as of the 3rd June 2019.
Clough AMEC promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from women and indigenous persons are strongly encouraged.
All appointments are subject to successful completion of a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend