Job no: 494323
Work type: Contract (USA Only), Permanent Full Time
Categories: Health, Safety, Security & Environment
Clough is a pioneering engineering and construction company established in 1919 in Perth, Western Australia. Clough delivers challenging projects for the infrastructure, mining, and energy industries underpinned by a dedication to problem solving and getting the job done safely and efficiently. Today, Clough manages a global workforce of almost 2000 people from operating centers across Australia, Papua New Guinea, Asia, Africa, UK, and North America. Our team strives for the best in everything, setting new safety and performance benchmarks every single day.
Corporate HSSE is responsible for developing HSSE Strategy for Clough, establishment of HSSE performance requirements, governance including consolidation and reporting of HSSE performance and managing HSSE business risks.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist HSSE Manager in day to day activities.
- Maintain the company HSSE Event Database including project support, training and system updates/modifications as required.
- Prepare and analyse statistical information to identify trends and anomalies in Project HSSE performance
- Develop and maintain HSSE documents on the Clough management system.
- Provide support to Projects when required.
- Provide HSSE support and advice in the corporate offices including coordination of emergency response, resolve hazards raised, and investigate incidents.
You should possess the following:
- 4 years in a HSSE role
- Tertiary qualification in Workplace Health and Safety
- Tap RooT
- Apply First Aid
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/PowerPoint
This is a very exciting time for Clough with many new projects on the horizon. If you meet the necessary requirements above and wish to be part of Clough’s success, then don’t delay – Apply now!
Please note: Clough reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process for this role immediately and the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date. Agency submissions will not be considered for this position.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend