Senior Implementation Specialist - Mechanical
Job no: 494533
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Maintenance Engineering, Implementation Engineering
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective services. This position is working on our Bayu-Undan offshore facilities project. We pride ourselves on having developed a great relationship with our clients which includes received global supplier recognition awards in 2018 and 2019.
See yourself in our team
Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Implementation Specialist to join our close knit and collaborative team. This role reports to our Coordinator – Onshore and sits within a team of 5 Senior Implementation Specialists working within the Operations and Maintenance division of the Bayu Undan project.
How you’ll be spending your day
- Participate in planning and scheduling of work scopes with the integrated planning group
- Provide accurate estimates for execution resource requirements
- Prepare high quality, concise work packs and associated method statements or work instructions as required for work scopes
- Provide support and mentoring to offshore supervision and work force during execution phase/s.
- Liaise with logistics / supply base focal points to ensure all materials meet with scheduled offshore delivery dates
- Provide support and mentoring to offshore supervision and work force during execution phase/s
What is it you’ll bring to the table
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position within the offshore engineering, petrochemical and or maintenance industries
- Demonstrated experience in work packing and permit to work systems will be highly regarded
- Good working knowledge of maintenance related engineering problems (e.g. corrosion, erosion, hazardous area equipment etc.) As well as crane and rotating equipment maintenance
- In-depth understanding of installation, testing and commissioning procedures
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems, SAP-PM & maintenance KPI's
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How we reward our employees
- Competitive salary
- Fixed Term contract – February 2021
- Flexible Friday roster available
- West Leederville location
- Great established team
- Employee Assistance program
- Reputable company with global parent partnering
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team please click Apply Now or apply via our Clough AMEC careers page.
This will then take you to the next stage where you will apply via our application process, this will include telling us a bit more about you, confirming some details and attaching your CV and covering letter as required.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately and close as of the 18th November, however we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend