Job no: 495292
Work type: Casual
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Categories: Maintenance Engineering, Implementation Engineering
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective services. This position is working on our Bayu-Undan offshore facilities project. We pride ourselves on having developed a great relationship with our clients which includes received global supplier recognition awards in 2016 and 2018.
See yourself in our team
We have a new opportunity for an Implementation Specialist to join our client facing collaborative onshore team. This role reports to our Contract Coordinator - Onshore and sits within a team of Senior Implementation Specialists within the Operations and Maintenance division of the Bayu Undan project.
How you’ll be spending your day
- Participate in planning and scheduling of work scopes with the integrated planning group
- Provide accurate estimates for execution resource requirements
- Prepare high quality, concise work packs and associated method statements or work instructions as required for work scopes
- Provide support to offshore supervision and work force during execution phase/s.
- Liaise with logistics / supply base focal points to ensure all materials meet with scheduled offshore delivery dates
- Identification and integration of best practices in implementing scopes in the offshore environment
What is it you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within oil and gas, engineering, petrochemical and or maintenance industries
- Demonstrated experience in work packing will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in maintenance and onshore/offshore shutdowns
- Good working knowledge of brownfield maintenance implementation (piping, structural and static equipment)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities to deliver scopes
- Understanding of installation, testing and commissioning procedures
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems, SAP-PM & maintenance KPI's
How we reward our employees
- Competitive salary
- Fixed Term contract – until Q4 2021
- Flexible Friday roster available
- Perth CBD location
- Great established team
- Employee Assistance program
- Reputable company with global parent partnering
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team please click Apply Now or apply via our Clough AMEC careers page.
This will then take you to the next stage where you will apply via our application process, this will include telling us a bit more about you, confirming some details and attaching your CV and covering letter as required.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately and close as of the 18th December 2020, however we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend