Job no: 495720
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Clough AMEC currently has a requirement for a Finance Manager to join our finance team working across our contract base within our Perth CBD office.
The Finance Manager is a key role within the organisation, leading the finance team to create a continuous improvement culture focused on high performing business support across projects.
Reporting to the Senior Contract Manager this role is responsible for providing relevant financial information as well as leading and managing the internal team to ensure compliance and timely delivery of accounting, financial reporting and transactional information.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision, mentoring and development of the Clough AMEC Finance team.
- End to end responsibility for financial reporting of all group entities, including monthly management reporting, reviews and detailed commentary on performance.
- Responsibility for all statutory reporting.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial systems and the general ledger/ensure effective internal controls are in place.
- Co-ordination and consolidation of the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting cycles
- Cash flow monitoring and management/cash flow forecasting
- Taxation compliance for all entities within the group.
- Management of accounts payable and coordination of payroll departments.
- Business improvement initiatives
This position requires an enthusiastic, experienced hands on team player with strong accounting and financial reporting skills. The successful applicant must be tertiary qualified and hold current CA or CPA membership along with 4-5 years commercial experience. Proven experience working to deadlines, and under pressure is essential as well as exceptional analytical and organisational skills. Experience in ORACLE ERP is preferred however proficiency in similar ERP systems will be highly regarded. Strong communication and relationship building skills are a must, as is a high level of discretion.
“Clough AMEC promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from women and indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged.”
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend