Job no: 495721
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Clough AMEC currently has a requirement for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our support services team in our Perth CBD office.
The Logistics Coordinator will support our Client's upcoming shutdowns for their various assets. This role is responsible for managing rosters, travel and other shutdown ad hoc support.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively organise and coordinate personnel coverage across all aspects of the shutdown activities in consultation with onshore and offshore management
- Identify and adhere to HSE objectives in application to the logistics function of moving personnel.
- Communicate HSE issues to line management and personnel as required.
- Demonstrate ‘Ownership’ of the shutdown roster document and actively manage the input of data to it from the various stakeholders.
- Attend all necessary meetings to keep up to date with project priorities and communications.
- Provide 7 day outlook of the campaign agency based personnel to ensure all stakeholders are aware of the status of the mobilising personnel.
- Continue to communicate with subcontractors in the lead up to mobilisation on the readiness status of their personnel. Monitor any other personnel mobilising by other means to ensure readiness for mobilising to site/offshore.
- Drive the delivery of ‘mobilisation readiness’ reports from all shutdown subcontractor and third party personnel.
- Work closely with offshore Coordinators and onshore implementation team to ensure all resources required for the current foreseeable work schedules are accounted for and in place. Work closely with all stakeholders to keep up to date with any potential changes to manning as they may arise.
- Maintain close contact with planning team to interpret planning information and documentation with the aim of ensuring efficient utilisation of resources and/or cross utilisation of mobilised resource if and as required.
This position requires an enthusiastic, experienced hands on team player with strong logistics, travel, roster management skills. Proven experience working to deadlines, and under pressure is essential as well as exceptional analytical, organisational skills and attention to detail. Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills including previous experience working on large campaign or shutdowns is a plus
Screening and shortlisting will commence ASAP.
“Clough AMEC promotes a workforce culture that embraces diversity. Applications from women and indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged.”
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend