Job no: 495804
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective services.
See yourself in our team:
Our Finance team have an exciting Part Time Financial Accountant position, working across Monday to Friday or between 4 to 5 days a week. We are an established close-knit team of 3, who work hard and support each other in our various capacities. This role reports to and is a key support to the Finance Manager.
How you’ll be spending your day:
- Month-end duties - including reconciliations and journals
- Tax- including payroll related, BAS and Corporate Tax
- Statutory reporting & audit – production of the annual statutory accounts and assist with audit process
- Payroll liaison -first point of contact with payroll, including checking, validation, approval & accounting
- Project accounting – assistance in review of project entries to ensure accurate accounts,
- Other adhoc duties - including cover for other team members
- Experience in Statutory Accounts and tax
- CA or CPA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion or similar ERP systems
- Experience of working within an oil & gas project environment is desirable
- Ability to work in a small team environment & pitch in with what is required to get the job done
- Dedicated and hardworking nature whilst providing a very high level of attention to detail
How we reward our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Part Time (32 Hours per week), flexible working hours (start and end times) which can be spread across Monday to Friday
- Beautiful Perth CBD location & view
- Employee Assistance program
- Gymnasium/Showers on our floor
- Reputable company with global parent partnering
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team, please press Apply Now or apply via our Clough AMEC careers page.
This will take you to the next stage where you will apply via our application process, this will include telling us a bit more about you, confirming some details and attaching your CV.
Please apply directly as we are not accepting applications from agencies.
Phone screening will commence in 1-2 weeks.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend