Job no: 493678
Work type: Casual
Categories: Maintenance Engineering
Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians – Expressions of Interest
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Brownfield Maintenance
- Offshore Based Role
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost effective brownfield services.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Technician’s to join our dynamic client facing team.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence.
- Recognised Trade Certificate of Instrument Fitting
- Completed Electrical Equipment Hazardous Area Certificate – endorsed to Detailed Inspections
- Swagelok Training
- Provide First Aid certificate
- Low Voltage Rescue and CPR Training
- Current T/BOSIET
- Prior experience working within PTW systems
- Trained and competent in the application of maintenance management systems e.g. SAP PM
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas construction and maintenance industry
- Enter and Work in Confined Space
- Safe Working at Heights
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Atmospheric Gas Testing
- High Voltage Switching Operations
Clough AMEC embraces a diverse workforce culture and encourages female and Indigenous applicants to apply. Clough AMEC undertake due diligence of all applicants. Medical testing, drug and alcohol screening, verification of all original certifications and qualifications, including right to work in Australia documentation will be verified as part of these checks.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend